2009/09/18

007

The name is Bond, James Bond...

*Raises gun or does whatever the heck James Bond actually does

Oh wait, wrong person!

So the name is actually not Bond, in case you don't know me. You should try to guess my name, I'll tell you if you're right.

A hint, a lot of people call me Stephanie - That's not my name, really really not (take my word for this).

Maybe I should write a basic list about myself. I like lists, they make everything seem so simple and understandable, when in reality, nothing is ever really simple or understandable. Especially physics. That stuff goes right over my head. Woosh.

Here goes nothing:
1. I've been the same height for the past 6 years. If you think I'm tall now, I was really tall in grade 8.
2. Career aptitude tests never work for me. Unless you think I should be a music teacher or a bee keeper or even a sheet metal worker.
3. I could never be a music teacher; I'm tone deaf.
4. I never say never, except in the example above. I will grow a third leg before I teach music.
5. I'm really really indesicive. It took me almost an hour to decide what sunscreen to buy.
6. I kind of want to be a writer when I grow old (notice I didn't say up), but I can't really seem to make a decision career wise. I could be a horrendous writer without even knowing it, which would probably kill that idea really fast... Feedback is eagerly accepted.
7. I can sort of play expert guitar on guitar hero, but I'm an absolute mess on the drums. Which is odd, because my horoscope thing says I have natural rythm.
8. I have walked into a glass door, more than once, on the same day, into the same door.
9. The thing that scares me to death more than anything else in this world would be the idea of floating in space without being attached to anything; just surrounded by the darkness, alone and scared... and freaking myself out now... going to stop thinking about this.
10. Birds also freak me out.
11. I'm in a war. With household appliances. I'm not entirely sure who is winning, but I tell myself it's me - it helps me sleep at night.
12. I have a lot of theories on government conspiracies - my most prominent one being the true effects of coffee.
13. I'm in a band called Elephant Whales. I play recorder or chello.
14. I have the Cool-Whip song stuck in my head.
15. My lifelong dream is to time travel.
16. Gnomes regularly eat my homework.
17. Clocks fall on my head.
18. Do you see the moonwalking bear? I'm working on it. Perspective is everything.

Let me just say, right off the bat, I'm weird. I may not seem so weird at first, in fact, I may seem kind of quite and shy, but that really is not the case. Ask anyone who knows me if you don't believe this. I always have the most random thoughts going on in my head, and I very rarely actually pay attention to what's going on around me.

People tell me I look dazed and confused most times, while others tell me they have no idea what I'm thinking.

This blog will tell you what I'm thinking - I can guarentee that.

On a side note, I tend to ramble. A lot. My teachers tell me that I'm basically incapable of not rambling, and I know that it is true.

Expect the most random stuff to be posted. Kind of like my list above.

Oh, and ignore the posts below (you can read them if you want). They were just posts that I liked from a previous blog for school so I copied them into this new blog.

Peace.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing."

No comments: