2009/06/19

It's official..

I'm fighting a war.

Against household appliances.

The clock attack that I mentioned before was apparently just the start of it. But it seems that all my appliances have something against me. I've been attacked numerous of times since the clock.

My appliances are conspiring together, against me.I thought that I cared well for them over the years. I generously allowed them to stay in my warm home, rather then on the cold, harsh store shelves.

I thought it was enough!

It wasn't.

My hair dryer burned me, along with my straightner. My digital clock is on the fritz, telling me the wrong time. The toaster refused to work, leaving me with a cold bread. Blech.Yes, I know that all those events sound horrible but there was one in particular that pushed me over the egde.

An incident, with a microwave.Basically the microwave blew up. Spewed nasty smelling smoke and set off the smoke alarm. As well as burning my chocolate rock solid, and cracking a plate in half.The microwave sacraficed itself to get me in trouble.

My mother destroyed me.And she didn't believe a word about how the appliances are plotting against me.

Why?

All I got to say is this war is so ON!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I do believe myself to be a courageous battler against household appliances, but mine might be too much for me.

No comments: