2010/07/30

Finito!

Finally, zee job, zee miserable, awful, down right torturous job that I've had for the past few weeks is done! Summer, my old friend, how I've missed you.

That's right, I can finally return to my old days of relaxing, reading, generally avoiding the sun as only a sunscreen addict can do. Ahhh, the good old days are once again.

Annnd, I ordered my new macbook :) - yeap, haha, this job just bought me a spankin' brand new macbook pro. I'm super duper excited to get this and to be rid of my evil crap-top for once and all! Dudes, I have MAJOR plans as to what I'm going to do when me new computer arrives: drop this one out the window for all the headaches it has given me over the past few weeks. And yes, I will film it for all you lovelies to see :)

Poetic justice, don't you agree?

Right now I'm not doing to much, I'm just chillaxin and having a drink - yep, that's right, I'm having my first alcoholic beverage ever - a hard lemonade, but still, my first drink. Funny enough, it comes right off the heels of my dad giving me a lecture about how I'm too naive. Yep haha, on the way home from work today he was telling me that he was nervous about me leaving for university because I'm too naive, which apparently equals trouble ... oooh zaaa, cue the creepy music.

My father is trying to corrupt me. And I have to say, I'm not really liking this drink too much, I'm attempting to choke at least some of it down so my father doesn't laugh at me for being a complete lightweight, although I have only drank half of it and my stomach already feels pretty warm and fuzzy. How sad is it that my younger bro and sis could drink me under the table, easily? Whaaaa, I am naive.

Oh well.

No comments: