2010/02/21

Misc.

Hey whoever reads this ... I really have no idea who that actually is. Now that I think about it, I don't really care if anyone reads this or not because I started this blog with only two purposes in mind.

The first would be kind of an online journal/memory thing that I will hopefully look back on for some laughs when I'm older. I love reading stuff from when I am younger (like my failed attempt at keeping a diary - I will have to post about that sometime because my one and only diary from when I was five-seven years old .. is simply hilarious).

The second would be to kind of get my feelings out (as would be the point of the post below). Time and time again I have been accused of bottling up my feelings and letting them build up slowly until I a) erupt violently or b) develop gray hair. (I'm just kidding about the latter ... sort of ... although some days I wonder).

It is currently 11:14 pm on a Sunday night and I am having the hardest time falling asleep. Which, come to think of it, is odd because ... 6 months ago I was out like a light at nine and if I didn't get at least 9 hours of sleep I simply couldn't function the next day. Now, heck, I'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep and I'm am uber grumpy and tired all the time - but I still can't fall to sleep earlier.

I don't think that there is really a point to this post other than the fact that I am thinking about adding some more diversity to the blog. Really, I'm not asking for your opinion since I have already made up my mind .. but I'm just letting you know. I actually think that you will find it hilarious (like all my other posts ;)) since everyone that I tell in person seems to think so.

I currently have my Childhood Recollections as well as my pointless rambles as well as just a few updates regarding my life (as well as some things that I just have to get off my chest). I will, in the future, also be blogging about my dreams.

I have ... dreams all the time and I am lucky, or unlucky - depending on which way you look at it, to remember more than most would. And these dreams, the majority of the time just CRAZY ASS WEIRD. Seriously, as a writer, my dreams inspire me all the time and are the inspiration for some of the stories that I write (other inspirations would be my long tangents of thoughts, as well as my family). You will know what I mean by CRAZY ASS WEIRD soon .. because I will begin to enlighten you on the crazy ass weirdness of them all.

So keep an eye out for those kind of posts.

No comments: