2010/02/07

Erghh

I know ... I haven't posted a funny story in awhile. Who knew school would be so busy? Not me.

I'm currently juggling not only copious amounts of homework, but also university shiz and scholarship stuff.

I mean, ON THE FIRST WEEKEND OF THE NEW SEMESTER I have Data Management (math questions), Law (read and summarize an article, as well as read textbook questions and answer), Soc (read and summarize a textbook section, write an essay) and History (read and answer textbook stuff).

Plus I also have an essay to do for a scholarship I'm applying for. Fabulous.

(Oh and it's Sunday and I haven't started any of this stuff)

Anyway, I'm posting a video for a friend who asked to see some sketches. I figured a video was so much easier than taking 10 pictures and uploading them individually. And let's be honest, I don't really think I have the time.

There's no sound because I have a little throat bug and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to hear a raspy devil sound.

Keep your insults to yourself :)



1) Queen Nefertiti
2) Random face
3) Random face
*ignore full body pose and shoe*
4) Random face
5) Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
*ignore unfinished iPod ad*
6) Random face
7) Rhianna - her arm isn't finished cuz I ran out of steam :P
*ignore random doodles*
8) Michelle Tratchenburg - I just started that one so it's not done
9) Random face

1 comment:

Isa said...

wow, those sketches are really good! I especially like the Rihanna one :D You're really good at drawing!