2010/06/21

A Tribute to my Best Friend :)


Whenever I look at this picture I think of watermelons and strawberries for some reason.



We're cool, ya know? I'm thinking you wished you were this cool.



This is my pouty face - it took years of practice, be jealous, be very jealous :)


Hannah Banana, we had so many great times this year!
"I like the fire!" - Me being really stupid

"This will either be the best thing ever, or the worse thing ever. Meh well, either way." - referring to lime popcorn

"If I win the lottery, I'll let you be my slave" - Me to Hannah

"Q"

*Frantic eye-twitching*

"Survival tip #12: when you go hiking in the woods make sure you take pots and pans." - Hannah's tip on how to survive a bear attack

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to play dead."
"No, the bear will just maul you, you've got to try fight back you know. Maybe stand on someone shoulders or something. Or bear spray - that could be the best investment you make."
"Or we could just stay away from bears."
"Whatever you do don't climb up a tree."
"Hannah, how do you have all this wisdom about bear attacks?"
"I don't know." - Additional profound bear attack survival tips from Hannah

"Sharks smell fear. So if you're ever in an ocean and you see a shark try to remain calm."
"Because calm is your first reaction when you see a shark."
"Naturally." - Hannah's tip on how to survive a shark attack

"We're poets and we didn't even know it." - referring to our masterpiece poems

"No, don't worry! I'm good at math" - Hannah, while making about 13298219 mistakes and not letting me correct her

"I am bored.
You. Are bored.
We.
Are.
Bored." - one, out of several, example of our poetic genius

"So, I looked it up and it's going to take about a year to get to Australia on foot."
"How did you look that up?"
"Google maps, duh. Although we need to kayak across the ocean, this could present a problem."
"You think?"
"Yeah, I don't have a kayak." - hmmm ... that's the problem with this scenario self?!

1 comment:

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

you guys are so pretty! :)