2010/06/19

Profound Thoughts for a Saturday Morning

Sometimes I look around a room that's full of people and I try to figure out what they're thinking. I look at the way their eyebrows are arched, the look that they have in their eyes, the way they are sitting. And I try to read their mind. It's weird though, the fact that people are talking in their minds and we can't hear them, and how they could be thinking about the exact same thing, "I wonder what everyone else is thinking?"

Or I think about how I'll never know how others see me, what they truly think about me; if I'm the most beautiful person in their eyes, or the ugliest. You only see the world through your eyes, but remember, there are at least 6 billion other pairs of eyes out there: these eyes may be exactly like yours, or nothing like yours. The point is we'll never really know, will we? You'll never know what someone else is truly thinking, or how they view the world.

No comments: