2010/03/31

Get me now, a holy cow .. Or out of here - either one works!

Greetings faithful readers - that is if I have any left. I know, I’ve been really awful with keeping this blog running lately, but I’m still here! (Whatever that is really worth)

I am writing this post from the car; I was watching Melrose Place but my laptop - which is both ghetto and evil - has started to skip the discs making it impossible to enjoy and unbearable to sit through. I’m sure that you are all laughing at the fact that I describe my laptop, a non living thing, as evil - but it’s true. Personally, I feel that it is just another obstacle I must overcome as I courageously fight my war against household appliances. Just the other day the ‘f’ key was not working and instead of typing just a single f, it ended up typing four, or perhaps I should say, ffffour. Of course, when I tried to delete the other three f’s, it treated the whole thing as a single entity. Naturally this occurred at the worst possible moment when I had to email a teacher to ask a favour, and as a result, I probably looked like a giant loser. Or as my sister would say, loserific. Of course, he probably expected nothing less. *eye twitches*

I’m kind of whiny right now, but that is what happens when you sit in a car for what seems like eternity. I swear, with every kilometre that goes by, I feel my soul dying a little bit. All car ride, no outside make me a dull girl … No, no, must not enter madness, must not enter madness … Ah, screw it. I think that I was already nuts for agreeing to drive up here - damn you self, why didn’t you fly like your parents wanted you to?!?!

Blah blah blabity blah blah. Really, there is no point to this post other than to attempt to express what I am feeling right now. I’ve never really been good at sharing my feelings with others, but I think right now it goes along the line of !@!)(#)&(@$!&#(&(!@.

Mofo. Mofo. Mofo.

No comments: