2010/03/29

Dear My Poor Neglected Blog,

It appears that you are too good for me, and that I have fallen back into my nasty habit of being just too gosh darned busy to pay any attention to you. I apologize for this sincerely, and hope that we will soon be reconciled.

Last week was the week after March break where I had several - ok, three - projects due. Naturally, being the procrastinator I am, I did not even begin these projects until, oh, Sunday night. As a result, about every night that week I went to bed at ... oh, the earliest was 1:00 am, and the latest, I'm pretty sure you don't want to know. That was a major time suck right there.

This week I have been gallivanting across the country, or the Eastern part of the country to be more exact, and have spent the better parts of my day trapped in a little silver sedan that is so leg-cramping that I want to pluck out all my eyebrows. On the plus side, these buckets of time that I have encountered have allowed me to rekindle my love with Melrose Place (the old fogey's version) and so far I am about 1/3 of the way through Season 2.

Yes, my dear blog, if you are guessing the reason that I am currently writing to you right now is because I am procrastinating, you know me too well. I should be writing something up for a teacher at my school, who I feel you should know, is not actually my teacher. Blurgh.

Blurgh. Blurgh. Blurgh. Is all I really have to say about that. Or about homework in general.

My dear blog, my time is dwindling and I feel that I should put the remainder of it to better use: ie. actually writing up what my mother thinks I am :). And with that, I say good-bye, hopefully not forever, but you never know when I am concerned.

-Your (not-so) faithful Sunscreen Addict

No comments: